"The movie is too perfect abeg, I laughed till I cried", The Wedding Party receives 5 star rating


The last time we visited Silverbird cinema to see "Ayamma", one of the latest box office movies, a lot of people were just clamouring for "The Wedding Party", every minute they were constant announcements that the movie is already sold out for certain period. This got us wondering, and asked; "what's so interesting about this movie everyone is talking about?".

Here is what people are saying:



"It's hilarious, well written, depicted the things you definitely will see at weddings, the story was realistic plus nice cinematography and directing and great acting" Linda Ikeji

On Nairaland, the reviews are pouring in as comments on our latest post that featured on the community's front page:

"Wedding party na film Abeg. That is how a comedy should be made. 

Our dear Banky did a fantastic job, Ikechukwu just acted as himself, only with a Yoruba name.

And Toyin Tomatoe did what she knows how to do best. 


"Who knew Alibaba could act like that?"Kennygee


"The movie is too perfect abeg. I laughed til I cried.
Ireti, Toyin, Ali Baba all tried. Kemi Adetiba is a good director." Amusaopeyemi

"That scene where the robber asked Toyin "are we still expecting more guests?" And she was like "let me go and check". Laugh wan kill me die." Kennygee

"Yeah, it really is a great movie. I certainly did not regret the couple of hours I spent viewing it neither did my companions. Normally, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies except a few and it mostly centers on those released in the cinemas. Overall it was a good movie which we enjoyed genuinely. Thumbsup to the Crew and the Cast." Hazkel



I guess we need to hit the cinema again for "The Wedding Party"

Watch the trailer:


The film is directed by Shola Shobowale and is already showing at the cinemas nationwide.

Comments